Location: Birmingham, UK
Paid Media Executive / Senior Executive
Cake (formerly Digital Cake) is an agency founded by retailers for retailers. The founders have been there, done that, and sold the shoes, having set up Cloggs back in 2001 when the online world was just getting going.
Now, we have 20 years of experience we can bring to our clients, no matter whether they’re e-commerce savvy, launching a start-up, scaling an online brand, and all the things in-between.
About the Marketing Team
We’re assembling industry champions for every digital discipline to give our clients every skill they need for ecommerce success. That way, we can integrate seamlessly with their team to support their marketing goals.
We effortlessly switch between strategy and hands-on tactical delivery—we provide strategic recommendations and planning or jump in and get our hands dirty.
We deliver multi-channel digital marketing services including performance marketing (paid media marketing), search marketing, social media, CRM and email marketing, content marketing, affiliate marketing and CRO.
About this role
The role is to support the Performance Marketing team in the deployment of paid media marketing campaigns across a number of exciting fashion, lifestyle and FMCG brands. This candidate will plan, launch, monitor and report on advertising campaigns across Google and social media platforms. Previous marketing experience is desirable, attention to detail is a necessity.
What kind of person would this role suit?
- Sound understanding of paid digital marketing concepts
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Passion for Digital Marketing
What would a typical day look like
- Plan and create adverts for a suite of fashion, lifestyle and FMCG brands
- Analyse and provide strategic direction to the team and clients
- Manage a number of Google and social media accounts from ideation, through the delivery and reporting
- Channel audits including In-depth competitor, external and internal analysis and recommendations
What you’ll bring
- Collaborative working practice with account managers, creative and development teams to provide seamless client experience
- Innovation in the performance marketing arena
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field desirable but not required
- Experience in Google advertising experience essential and Social media preferable